Organising Secretary, Lecturer in Geography
Lecturer in Geography: Government Degree College Haripur, Manali, District Kullu H.P.
- Remote Sensing
- Disaster Management
- EIA and SEA of Hydro Power Projects
- Published Research Article in International Journal
- Published Abstracts in Different National Conferences
- Tourist Guide Course in Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP)
- “C” Certificate Holder with Gold and Bronze Medal in different Activities in N.C.C.
Why join YATN:
- To work in the field of Environmental Conservation
- To help the State/District/Block level administration in the mitigation & prevention of Disaster Management, Planning of Towns and Environmental conservation with the help of latest technologies like Remote Sensing and GIS
- Proper GIS based planning of Municipal Committee Area (Kullu Town)
- To identify disaster prone area in the stretch of 70 km. long River Beas Valley
- To identify very Dense Forest in Kullu district for conservation of environment
- To identify suitable sites for plantation in Kullu district